Subgreen focuses on providing easy to use Web Content Management Systems (CMS) or website builder. The CMS we recommend for small businesses is Wix.com. Wix is ideal for small businesses with limited budget and little time to learn and use a more complex CMS such as WordPress. We customise your website to meet your business marketing and design needs and include a 1hr training for clients to update their own sites on completion. We work with clients to design the architecture of these web applications to be 100% tailored to your business.
PROCESS TO LAUNCH YOUR NEW WEBSITE:
1) Fill in our Website Brief Form here. We will let you know if your requirements exceed this general one page website or if you need to upgrade to a different type of CMS.
2) Consultation: In our initial meeting by phone, skype or in person, we discuss your requirements; then we define your website goals and target audience.
3) Research: We research your competitors and your favourite designs. I gather your existing marketing material, and we start to map out and create ideas for your website.
4) Design: Send initial mockup; we then complete up to 3 revisions. Once you are happy with the design, we finalise the website and mobile optimisation.
5) Website Live: Upon completion of the website and final testing, we connect your domain/s, create the emails (if needed) launch the website and then go through 1hr free training in person or via skype in how to manage your new website. Plus if required, we offer ongoing support following the launch.
View our Website Design Portfolio here.
Please note: A one page site can incorporate the same amount of content as a 3 page website. Requires all text + images to be supplied by client, otherwise we do also offer stock images, photographer + copywriter services as well. Website hosting and domain name additional.
Please fill in my Website brief from for an accurate quote. Thanks so much!