Subgreen focuses on providing easy to use Web Content Management Systems (CMS) or website builder. The CMS we recommend for small businesses or larger for ecommerce sites is Shopify. Shopify is the best eCommerce platform that has everything you need to sell online, on social media, or in person. It also has a Shopify Pos (Point of Sale system) to accept payments on the go where ever you are. https://www.shopify.com.au/pos. (Includes editing up to 40 images to be web ready) Initially we setup 10 products, and show you how to add additional items. Images & text to be supplied by client. We customise your website to meet your business marketing and design needs and include a 1hr training for clients to update their own sites on completion. We work with clients to design the architecture of these web applications to be 100% tailored to your business.
PROCESS TO LAUNCH YOUR NEW WEBSITE:
- Fill in our Website Brief Form here. We will let you know if your requirements exceed or are less than this general 16 page website product or if you need to upgrade to a different type of CMS.
- Consultation: In our initial meeting by phone, skype or in person, we discuss your requirements; then we define your website goals and target audience.
- Research: We research your competitors and your favourite designs. I gather your existing marketing material, and we start to map out and create ideas for your website.
- Design: Send initial mockup; we then complete up to 3 revisions. Once you are happy with the design, we finalise the website and mobile optimisation.
- Website Live: Upon completion of the website and final testing, we connect your domain/s, create the emails (if needed) launch the website and then go through 1hr free training in person or via skype in how to manage your new website. We also connect you to a Shopify Payment Gateway or External Payment Gateways like Paypal. Plus if required, we offer ongoing support following the launch.
View our Website Design Portfolio here.